Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sleek Makeup Candy Collection

I was a tad bit bored with Sleek Makeup's previous collections. They were getting kinda blah and seemed a little repetitive to me. They have however nailed it with their latest collection inspired by all things candy. A perfect collection to introduce at a time when it's technically meant to be Summer but is still gloomy, rainy and cold in the good old Britain. At least we can cheer ourselves up with these deliciously bright colours!

Releasing on 5th June, including an i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette, a Blush by 3 blush trio in Sweet Cheeks and a Pout Paint in Lol-lip-pop, the collection will be limited edition. Don't you just love the outer packaging this time? I cannot bring myself to get rid of it. Do you save pretty make-up packaging or am I the only freak out here?




Coming to my most favourite part of the collection, the blush trio in Sweet Cheeks is out of this world pretty and I literally mean that - no exaggeration. This is one blush trio that I would take with me to a deserted island if I had to. No matter how much I try to love corals,  peaches and browns, pink blushers are my soft spot and this trio contains a superb variation of that. Plus, we get to see Sleek debut their cream blusher in this trio which is also quite exciting.

The powder blushers are gorgeously silky, pigmented and blend like a dream. The middle one simply melts my heart. It's a lilac-y, cool pink that is to die for. Also it's a matte finish with a silky texture. You also get a slighly coral pink to break the barbie doll pattern going on here and that has a slight shimmery finish to it. Again, I cannot fault it. The cream blush is similar to NARS blushes in texture, where it looks super creamy in the pan but transfers to a powdery finish on the face and still manages to appear emollient and dewy. Just perfect! We want an all cream blush by 3 now Sleek.





I am not a huge fan of Pout Paints personally because I cannot wear lipsticks and that to such bright lipsticks on an everyday basis. I'm lying. Hardly even occasionally. However for someone who likes bright pigmented bold lips, is a Make-up Artist or is looking for an OCC Lip Tar dupe, nothing can beat these beauts. 

This particular on in Lol-lip-pop is a warm pink and would be quite flattering on most skin colours. It's not drying on the lips either but is packed with colour so you'll need to apply it carefully and sparingly with a lip brush. I'd say get this one as it's my favourite from all the Pout Paint shades Sleek do currently. 


Aah and finally to the always awaited Eye Shadow palette. This one's called i-Candy quite aptly. It has the most beautiful collection of candy inspired, sweet feminine shades that are wearable and not overtly bright and in your face. I like how they have not relied purely on pastels and incorporated so many uber cute, unique shades. Loving the greens and blues here. EOTD's on their way peeps!

The colour pay off as you can see in the swatches below is superb as always. Expect a little fall out with the matte shades but not too much. I cannot say some shades are less pigmented than others because this time Sleek has carefully ensured all shades are jam packed with pigment which is great value for money. 









Do you have your eyes glued to any products from Sleek's Candy Collection? Let me know if you'll be getting anything when it releases on June 5th.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar