Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss Review


Here's a review on Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss.

Price: P450.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all Revlon counters in leading department stores and drugstores nationwide

THE VERDICT:

I’m currently having my lip gloss moment. I dunno, maybe it’s just one of those days where I suddenly get this unexplainable addiction to things.  You all know lip gloss is not my preferred make up product so this could be a little surprising for most of you. Why? Hmmm…lemme think. Oh I know! It’s cold lately and lip glosses give me that immediate moisturizing feeling and recent formulations have significantly improved.

Segueing to my Revlon Super Lustruous Lip Gloss review! ;)

REVLON SUPER LUSTRUOUS LIP GLOSS IN DETAIL

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss is made with a hydration- boosting formula for smooth, juicy lips, and light- reflecting pigments for a colorful, mirror- like shine. It is available in 12 shades.

I recall that this product was once in square tubes, but it was changed recently to curvaceous, rounded ones. Which packaging do you like best? I like this one better because it's so feminine. Oh, I have reviewed this way, way back so please click HERE for my thoughts on its quality and performance-the shade I reviewed, Pink Pop, was featured in Gossip Girl. I also did a Video Makeup Tutorial with it too. :)

Swatches after the break!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar