Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chanel Rouge Allure Laque

A tiny blurb in the writers section of the new Allure magazine alerted me to an upcoming new Chanel lipstick.

I immediately hit the net to find out what I could. Turns out the new Rouge Allure Laque, a lipstick /gloss hybrid, is already out in Europe, but won't hit our shores until Fall. I found some good info on a darling Irish blog ( you can hear that beautiful accent in the writing ) called the Beaut.ie blog, on Allure.com, and a Chanel site. I've gathered the info here, as well as the link to a video of makeup artist Kay Montano of the UK using it in a demo.

The product looks wonderful. It's been a great year so far for new lipsticks and this one seems to share a lot with new Lancome Laque Fever. I adore Laque Fever , so chances are good I will love this Chanel too. The hardest part is the wait. Do I have a Europe friend send me one? Do I need to spend in euros , where better exchange rate or not it is still more ?



Retail in euros is 30.50

International readers- have you tried Rouge Allure Laque yet? Let me know if you have and what you thought of it. One thing I noticed in the video is that the wand seems short ?

OK, heres what Chanel has to say:

"Rouge Allure Laque- is the ideal weapon of ultimate seduction that gives the lips an even more “dressed-up” style. This little jewel in black lacquered glass conceals an “artist’s brush” applicator, the secret weapon of precision for perfectly defined lips. It offers a new, elegant beauty gesture. It combines the easy application of a gloss with the makeup finish of a lipstick.A brilliantly stylised signature for the lips. Its light, creamy texture, filled with “soft focus” coated pigments, coats lips in intense colour and lacquered shine. A botanical jelling agent provides perfect hold, while Jojoba oil extract ensures extreme comfort."

Video demo:




Some info from :
Times Online

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar