Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Australians Make Me Happy


It's true! Whether it's a childhood icon, a blog buddy, an obsession-worthy actress, the best actor of a generation, an underrated frequent MVP, or a hunky leading man... those Aussies just put a huge smile on my face!

In related news: I'm totally starting to worry that I'll love Baz Luhrmann's Australia no matter what. I'll be like all those fanboys who had built themselves up for The Dark Knight so much that no matter what the actual movie had turned out to be like... good / bad / great / terrific / disastrous / mixed / whatever, the reaction would be ecstatic. Because of my Bazmania based fears, I have stopped watching making-of coverage of this movie. I just had to. I want some of its moving images to surprise me. I feel like I've seen too much already. Only 3 months until the real thing arrives!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar