Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Actors of the Decade - 60's

For the 60's edition of this rubric, I had to take some time because I did not know the 60's movies as well as the following decades'. And it was a hell of a fun ride! It might sound unfair, but due to my 7 picks only I had to let out names like Dustin Hoffman (The Graduate, John and Mary and Midnight Cowboy), Clint Eastwood (A Fistfull of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Coogan's Bluff) and the great Richard Burton (Becket, The Spy Who Came in from the Cold, Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf? and The Taming of Shrew). The 60's were such rich years for true movie stars...! Please, don't judge me!
So, let me present you my 60's biggest male movie stars:








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar