Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Serial Sampler #38

This scent isn’t actually new to me, but I thought I would post about it anyway. It is another sort of spin-off scent.
 
It is Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobsand it is a 1.2ml spritzer sample of the eau de toilette.
 
Ethereal and luminous, an irresistible fruity floral with delectable notes of blackberry, jasmine and wisteria

Launched: 2014
 
Type: Floral Fruity

Notes
Top: Blackberry, Pear and Grapefruit.
Middle: Wisteria, Litchi and Jasmine.
Base: Musk, Coconut and White Wood.
This is a very florally fresh scent with a fruit twist. It does actually smell dreamy to me! I can mostly smell the Blackberry, Grapefruit, Litchi and Musk notes. I have previously smelled this perfume as my sister used to have it and I love the bottle design. It is quite a light scent and it is not very strong as it settles down, I would usually prefer something stronger as I like to be able to smell it when I am wearing it. I would still definitely wear it and would look at purchasing it.
 
You can purchase the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette in 30ml (£45.00), 50ml (£59.00) and 100ml (£79.00) from FeelUnique.com.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar