Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Product Review: Myra E Vitaglow Tinted Facial Moisturizer

On really hot days, I prefer wearing very light makeup as much as possible as the heat will just melt the makeup off my face and I don't want to look like a grease ball when that happens. So when I started reading raves from girltalk and local bloggers, I decided to give Myra TM a try. Though I have also read about some complaints regarding the shimmers, I still gave it a go. And here's what I thought of this product.



What I like:
- It has light coverage and all I need to do is set it with loose powder or a very light dusting of powder foundation and I'm all set.
- It gives my face a healthy glow.
- It doesn't make my face oily but once my face starts to oil up, it looks rather dewy than oily.
- Cheap. Around PHP130 bucks or so, I forgot the exact figure.
- Locally available.
- Shade Ivory matches my skintone though it gets a tad darker once it oxidizes on me.
- Claims to have minerals and has Vitamin E.
- It has SPF 15 which is pretty okay.
- Dries to a somewhat matte finish but the shimmers are very evident.

What I don't like:
- The shimmers!!! I like it on my cheeks but not on my entire face.
- Gave me whiteheads and red spots a couple of zits.
- My face gets itchy a few minutes upon application though I just shrugged it off back then.

Overall rating: 3/5

Will I buy again? No. I stopped using it and when I applied it again earlier today, my face got itchy once again. But if they come up with a formulation without shimmers, maybe I would.


Have you tried this product? Do you like it or do you not? :P

Happy Sunday, super awesome peeps. :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar