Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Weekly At Home Facial #3 The hormonal edit!


My Weekly At Home Facial #3 The hormonal edit!
If anything was gifted to me, I will mark it with a * but I buy a LOT of skincare.


This week's facial was based around the fact that my skin was suffering a little due to being hormonal  (I didn't actually have any spots but you know when your skin is threatening to break out) and I had no patience to use gentle products because I feel so crap (flu, Covid, flu again, then tonsillitis and now a full Lyme relapse - not looking for pity, just explaining why I feel so rubbish!), that I just wanted my skin to at least look a little better than I feel! So I WENT IN! Nothing gentle here, but my skin can handle it as it's well used to acids - this is not something I would do every night, but when needs must, I don't mind putting my skin through its paces and using hardcore products that will help to reduce hormonal breakouts and generally improve the dullness of my skin and it worked!! Honestly, I think a good pamper is good for the soul! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar