Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Makeup Experiment #06 : My Boy Version

 Hello peeps!

Have you ever wondered what you would look like if you were your opposite gender?
I did! So I experimented with my hair and makeup to see for myself!

I actually wanted to do this experiment long ago but I don't know if I could pull it off. But one night I just went for it!


 I'm surprised I did the look faster than I expected.


1. Start with a clean face, of course. Then I tied my hair into a bun.
2. Start contouring face to make the face features stronger. Start with cheekbones and jaw line.
3. I added more brown shadows around my eyes to make it appear deep set. I even attempted to add a clef chin.
4. Finally, using a black liner, I added facial hair and thickened my eyebrows.

And here are the photos!
I made them in black and white since they look better that way. It just looks strange when they're colored.

 Haha! I'm a bit embarrassed of the pictures actually.
I feel like I look like a big, creepy guy. LOL

 Anyway, that's it for this experiment!


 Cheers!
 DAWN

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar