Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blog Award: The Versatile Blogger

I recently was awarded "The Versatile Blogger" award from the lovely Beauty Style Addict. You guys should check her out!

As a recipient of this award, I am have to post 7 random facts about myself and share the award with other bloggers of my choice.

So random facts about me.
1) I could live off Starbucks iced coffee drinks, like the Iced Vanilla Latte. I buy the cases of the Starbucks Mocha frapps at Costco, they make Vanilla ones too, but Costco doesn't sell those currently, which is a shame.

2) I have two cats and they drive me nuts and hang out with me all day long.
Scooter

Pesky (I found her like that, I swear)

3) I love the blue Smarties kitty and am sporting him currently as a avatar on several forums that I frequent.

4) I graduated from a Canadian university (won't say which one) with a Bachelor of Environmental Studies, but since graduating like 3 years ago, haven't been able to do anything with it. Since then, I have been more interested in doing something in public relations or promotions.

5) Another blog of mine is a Canadian Daily Deals blog which I started up recently where I post deals, coupons, freebies etc.

6) A strange habit I've had since I was a teen was picking at the skin around my fingernails. I don't know if it's an anxiety thing or boredom, but it makes it interested taking nail pics sometimes, cause they can get pretty dry and bad at times. I go through moments were I don't pick at all, and then I go right back.

7) I love lily of the valley flowers, they remind me of living in Poland, where I was born.

And the bloggers who I would like to award this..award to include:
The Cute Life
Helmet Head
Emerald Green 88
My Fit Beauty
E motion in motion

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar