Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beauty and Lifestyle Favorites: November 2014


December is here! Month of holidays and gifts and family. Wonderful, except if you're in a foreign country and your family is a thousand kilometers away. So let's focus on something more pleasant and that is my favorite products of the past month!! Lots of makeup, as you can imagine!
To start off with the base, I've been reeally enjoying the Kiko Mat Base Corrector Primer. I went to a few events and sang on stage twice last month so I was in desperate need of a good mattifying primer. I re-discovered this in a drawer and I was quite positively impressed by the performance. Another Kiko product that is instead a new discovery is the Kiko Precision Eyebrow Pencil in 03 Auburn. I heard british vloggers talk about this a lot and I mentioned it in my recent Kiko Haul (here). The tip is very fine and allows great precision, plus the color is a perfect warm toned brown that ties in wonderfully with my red hair. I'm a big fan!

The next item was an impulse buy on Feelunique but I couldn't resist the perfect neutral shades of the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics. The first one was too light and this one is just the perfect combination of cool and warm tones, highlights and crease colors and even a liner color. I will review this sometime, I just love it so much! Now an eye duo that makes my perfect look: Inglot Gel Liner n.77 and a ton of Lancome Hypnose Mascara. I raved about the gel liner here so I won't go on about it too much and regarding this high end mascara I just tell you it's worth it! I got in a sale and was impressed by how many layers I can put on without getting any clump and achieve length and volume. I am used to layering two different mascaras to get the effect I like, but Hypnose does the job alone. Thumbs up!

Last favorites are my lip saviors, the EOS Lipbalms that my Canadian friend brought me recently as  a present. I blabbed of these recently in my lip care post here and I am obsessed! You can buy them in The Netherlands as well but they're more than 5€, which is ridiculous!


Some final random things are just like last month my new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro and the new baby in the family, the Galaxy S5 (gotta thank cracking the screen of my old phone). The biggest love goes to my new bike. Here in The Netherlands it's my only mean of transportation and thanks to the Fietsplan I was able to get myself the gorgeous Batavus Diva in a gorgeous mint green. 

So these are the things I've been loving this month! What have your favorites been and what are you looking forward to in December? Let me know in the comments!!
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar