Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Products I've Hit Pan On


Hitting pan is one of the most satisfying feelings a beauty hoarder blogger can experience. When your brush picks up the last bit of pigment and the sliver of metal peeks out, you feel as if there's some hope in using up your makeup collection. Alas, the feeling is short-lived because after hitting pan, there's still a long way before the product is completely finished. Here are the products that have pan peeking through, meaning they have been well worn, but are far from being binned.

Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadows in Skinlights - This was one of my first bits of makeup way back when I started experimenting with eyeshadow. As you can see, I mostly use the three shimmery shades as bases for my powder shadows to adhere onto. The beige shade is great on it's own (over an eyeshadow primer) as a brightening color and the brown is a nice base for a daytime smokey eye. Although these creme shadows are somewhat easy to hit pan on and use up, they've lasted me a long time simply because I rotate eye makeup every few days.

Revlon Beyond Natural Blush and Bronzer Duo in Pink Rose - I used to detest this product because the pigmentation is quite weak. It really is super natural because the colors are relatively light and you need to apply quite a lot to get some color on your skin. I mostly use the bronzer side in the cooler months when I'm most pale so that I can build up the color and blend it out for a natural contour. I can get quite a natural look with this product which I've learned to appreciate. While the bronzer might be half gone, there's still quite a lot of blush left....

NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Sahara, Suede and Chocolate - This is another ancient product in my collection and all three shades are basic neutrals that can create an easy eye look. I only hit pan on the two brown shades because I use them to fill in my brows. I use the lighter shade to fill in the inner half of my brow and the darker shade for the outer half. The slightly shimmery champagne would make a nice brow highlight but I rarely use it. Occasionally I will apply it as a face highlight as it gives a very soft sheen to the skin. I figure this trio will last me another half a year or more if I keep using it for my brows.... Talk about bang for your buck!

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Pressed Powder in Buff - I almost always set my face makeup with powder as I tend to get oily and this is my most reached for powder. It looks quite natural while adding a bit of extra coverage. Even with near daily use, it just keeps on giving and I've neglected my other powders for months in an effort to finish this up! While I like this powder, I want to explore the other options before repurchasing.

How many products have you hit pan on? Do you feel accomplished when you see the pan of your makeup products?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar