Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nails Of The Day | Once Upon A Time

Left to right - Revlon 910 Barely Peach | Revlon 762 Plum Attraction | Barry M 210 Once Upon A Time
Today I have a autumn/ fall type nail look that I think would be great for Bonfire night! The little strands of purple and silver look like mini fireworks and add texture to your nail.
I have a layer of Barely Peach by Revlon as my base coat and then 2 layers of Revlon's Plum Attraction. This is a lovely plummy purple colour with blue and pink shimmer running through it. It has a very glossy finish so I didn't bother with a top coat today! 
I then applied 2 layers of Once Upon A Time by Barry M to my ring fingers. Chunky glitter polishes can be hard to work with because you can get a lot of the clear nail polish, but not a lot of the glitter. My advice is to apply a normal coat of the glitter polish and then take some of the glitters that are sitting inside neck of the bottle. These won't have much nail polish on them, so you can stick them to your wet nail allowing you to easily have more glitters on your nail. If you kept layering up the nail polish, it would get too thick and either smudge easily or peel off a couple hours later.

Hope you like this nail look!

Amie ♥

Follow on Twitter | Instagram 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar