Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Date Night in Rose Quartz

**Sale Update: Macy's is having a 15 or 20% off sale items with code WKND! My faux shearling cardigan (review here) that I wear on a weekly basis is on sale for only $44.99. Other items on deep discount that I'm also loving and available in small sizes: Faux-Fur-Trim Plaid Walker Coat, Draped Faux-Shearling VestStriped Asymmetrical-Hem Sweater DressFloral-Print Scuba Envelope Dress, Plaid Duffle Coat.

Today is my Friday! I'm really excited to have a long weekend and spend some quality time with my boyfriend. He's taking me somewhere fun, but he won't tell me where so I'm just packing a few date night outfits to cover my bases. This Blank NYC faux leather jacket has been one my favorite pieces during spring and has transitioned well into the mild San Francisco winter. I'm always impressed with such a great fit right off the rack and the all the little details put into this jacket for under $100. I also recently picked up this cute little Tippi sweater (use code SHOPNOW for extra 40% off) and I love that it's warm without adding bulk when layered under this fitted jacket. I'm wearing a size XXSP, but with my proportions, I think I'm better off with a regular size in XXXS with longer sleeves and over length.
J. Crew Tippi Sweater. XXSP | Blank NYC Faux Leather Jacket. XS | Baublebar Angelic Drop Earrings | H&M Faux Fur Stole. Similar | F21 Skirt. Similar | Coach Pumps. Similar | Botkier Bag. Similar

Shop This Outfit

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar