Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Aerin Winter Color Palette

IMG_4484
IMG_4495
IMG_5581
IMG_5578
Dress - LOVE | Lipstick - Illamasqua Shard

Aerin Winter Color eyeshadow and cheek palette* £45
available online

This Autumn Winter, Aerin launched their Midnight Color beauty collection which features a gorgeous ensemble of eye and cheek palettes in cream and powder finishes and a flourish of beautiful red and nude toned lip products. The Winter Color palette was definitely the standout product for me promising a quartet of luxe shades, three for your eyes and one cheek colour, encased in their signature, simple yet stunning, golden packaging.

For your eyes there is a trio of soft golds and edited pops of colour to help complete a soft smokey eye or simple sweep of metallic shimmer for a delicate look. On my eyes above I use Brocade, the golden shimmer all over my lids and in the corner of my eyes. I then took Emerald, a deep teal, and buffed this into the crease to add depth and definition. I also ran the enchanting emerald shade along my bottom lash line to finish the look. On my cheeks I swept on the soft rose shade, Quartz, which has a matte finish and creates a really natural, flushed appearance. All the colours in this palette are wonderfully pigmented and are easy to blend and use to help create a multitude of makeup looks. The only colour I didn't use today is Lace which is a rich brown cream shadow and would make a great base product for a heavier mocha-toned shadow to be layered on top for an intense finish.

Have you tried anything from the Aerin range recently?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar